In Vitro Technologies’ is offering your lab the opportunity to save 10% off the list price of the Primer Design portfolio. For existing Primer Design users we are offering a further 10% discount off your price.
Each kit includes its own:
• Positive and Negative control
• Extraction control (to confirm the success of the extraction process),
• Endogenous control (to confirm the quality of the biological sample)
• Resuspension buffers and default FAM/VIC channels.
All genesig® RT PCR Kits are highly specific, sensitive (to <100 copies of target) and offer a broad dynamic detection range (>6 logs).
– 20I/501Y.V1 (UK)
– 20H/501Y.V2 (SA)
– 20J/501Y.V3 (Brazil)
– 20B/S.484K (Brazil) also known as P2
– VUI-21APR-01 & VUI-21APR-03 including the variants with E484Q &/or L452R mutations (India)
– Variants with the N501Y mutation (UK, SA & Brazil)
– Variants with the E484K mutation
– Variants with the L452R mutation
Two high quality, easy to use and robust qPCR instruments developed specially for the analysis of Primer Design genesig RT-PCR kits
Two high quality unique qPCR instruments which provide unmatched performance in a convenient format - affordable qPCR solutions that do not compromise data quality (manufactured by Novacyt IT-IS Life Science Ltd)
exsig™ Mag - an ultra-sensitive magnetic bead-based extraction chemistry system ensuring ultra-sensitive nucleic acid purification of a variety of sample types. A fully automatable and flexible workflow solution that has been validated on many widely used liquid handlers & extraction robots (including KingFisher™).
Offer includes 10% off the list price of all Primer Design’s real-time PCR products.
*Current Primer Design customer’s get a further 10% discount off the price you may have paid for a Primer Design product previously.
*Labs using any equivalent competitor real-time PCR products, get a 10% discount off the price you have paid for these products*
Offer available until September 30th, 2021